MONITORING, EVALUATION & LEARNING (MEL) STRATEGY WORKSHOP
Hakikazi Catalyst (HKC) a project partners of the Decentralised Climate Finance Project (DCFP) is conducting a workshop aimed at Finalizing and Validating of District Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Strategy. In the workshop the following will be covered:
- Importance of MEL for the Project and Districts
- Overview of the District MEL Strategies
- Review of the District MEL Strategies
- Validation of the District MEL Strategies
- Overview of the TAMD Track 1;Gender Scorecard and
- Administering the TAMD Track 1;Gender Scorecard
The workshop will be held in Arusha from 28th – 29th September, 2017 at the Hakikazi Catalyst offices. It brings together District technical staff from the three Districts of Longido, Monduli, and Ngorongoro. The workshop will also involve representatives from project partners: President’s Office Regional Administration and Local Government (PO-RALG), Regional Secretariat (RS), Institute of Rural Development and Planning (IRDP), Local Government Training Institute (LGTI), and Tanzania Natural Resource Forum (TNRF).
The outputs from this workshop will be;
- Workshop Report
- Finalized and Validated District MEL Strategies and
- Administered TAMD Track 1 Gender Scorecard.